Have you neglected that stain in your couch for too long and now it won’t seem to come out? When the stain won’t magically disappear, it is safer to call in professionals to help assist you in getting rid of the pesky stain efficiently and effectively.
Product damage: If you are unsure about what products to be using on your upholstery or carpet then it is a good idea to bring in a professional who has the right equipment and products to get rid of the stain without causing damage.
Stain not lifting: When you tended to the spill immediately and tried guides such as How to Get Rid of Carpet Stains but the stain is getting worse, it is best to leave it and have a professional come in.
Testing out home remedies: While this may seem like a good cost saving idea, if you are trying out a solution you aren’t confident about, it is better to get a professional to treat the stain as it may end up costing you less in the long run.
1. Saves time: Instead of spending hours trying out different methods to try and get rid of the stain, calling in a professional straight away saves time as they will be able to remove the stain straight away without any fuss (or extra trips to the grocery store)
2. Easier process: When you call in a professional to remove your stains, you can relax and stress less as you know that the stain isbeing dealt with the correct way.
3. Better for your health: Instead of playing around with lots of chemicals and homemade solutions that may not be good for your health, a professional is able to remove the stain in a controlled manner, while also ensuring that the surface is dry and won’t produce mold and mildew.
4. Prevents odours: There are multiple things that can cause your upholstery and carpets to smell, the most common being stains thatare treated properly. Having someone come in a completely get rid of the stain, eliminates, and prevents gross smells from occurring.
5. Prolong product life: By treating your carpets and upholstery the right way when a stain occurs you are helping preserve it andmake it last longer. Allowing you to get the most use out of it.
6. Get the job done right: A professional will have the knowledge and skill to get the stain out fast sothat you can go back to enjoying your carpet/upholstery.
Do you have a difficult stain that you can’t get rid of? We are here to help!
Sign up to our newsletter to get savings, updates, cleaning tips and more delivered right to your mailbox.
Pest control is vital for clean and healthy spaces. Learn about how pest control works and get answers to the top frequently asked questions for pest control.
Carpet cleaning is an essential part of maintaining a clean and healthy home environment. JAE shares some FAQs on how to prepare for a professional carpet cleaning.
It is essential to clean any smoke damage in your home as soon as possible. And it's crucial to understand the various types of smoke damage to know how to clean them effectively and restore your home.